This month, I’m launching a new mix series, called “New Palm Springs.”
Each mix will include tracks that I feel reflect our valley. I have always been inspired by my environment. I like cooler, chilled-out tracks for (our rare) rainy days. I like upbeat ones for sunny days.
Living in the Coachella Valley inspires me on different levels. While we are definitely a Southern California community, we also reflect diversity. Here, you can find people from all over the world, and everyone has a story. This can especially be illustrated by the artists who are attracted to this area.
I hope that, with this mix series, I can share my view of the valley and how it inspires me to create. Enjoy the mix by scrolling down and pressing play!
- Michael McLardy, “You Feel” (DJ Le Roi Remix)
- Johnny Bravo and Polina Griffith, “Holding Us” (Chris Rockz Dub)
- Boris Dlugosch featuring Roisin Murphy, “Never Enough” (Jesse Rose Remix)
- Lovebirds, “This Feeling” (Original Mix)
- Years and Years, “Desire” (Rainer + Grimm Remix)
- Adam K and Soha, “Lost In Orbit”
- Bloc Party, “Truth” (Digitalism Remix)
- Lapsley, “Falling Short” (JackLNDN Remix)
- Aaliyah, “Rock the Boat” (Invoker Remix)
- Carl Cox, “Keepee Uppee”
- Branded James, “Balboa”
- All Night Shoes, “Breakaway”
- Templeton, “Better Represent”
- Tennishero featuring Chelonis R. Jones, “Alone”