This month, I have decided to make a mix featuring some of my favorite tracks at the moment.
While keeping my usual deep-house sound, I’ve developed a playlist that represents my favorite “vibes.” I love getting lost in a song—and the great thing about being a DJ is you get to do that over and over again, while sharing that feeling with those around you.
Come experience this feeling with me! The Independent is sponsoring—along with my new label, Fresh Session Records—FRESH Sessions Live at 9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 20, at The Hood Bar and Pizza, 74360 Highway 111, in Palm Desert. This show will feature CoffeeBlvckk, Synthetix and myself! There’s no cover; 21 and older only, please. We’re hoping this is just the first in a series of events like this, so come out, and enjoy the night with us!
Follow me at Facebook.com/ansofficial for more shows in September—and enjoy the September FRESH Sessions mix below.
- 4AM, “High and Low”
- Beyoncé, “Work It Out” (Color K. Remix)
- One Bit, “Limitless” (Hostage Remix)
- Quinten 909 and Donagrandi, “Dress 2 Impress”
- Figgy, “The Truth”
- Billion, “Special” featuring Maxine Ashley
- Zeds Dead, “Lost You” (featuring Twin Shadow and D’Angelo Lacy)
- Michael Calfan, “Prelude”
- Zhu, “Faded” (Amtrac Remix)
- Shift K3y, “Touch”