The summer weather has arrived, and with it comes the close to another “season” in our valley.
Poolside is the best place to be over the next few months, so I thought I would debut some of my new track selections. I have been immersing myself in more chilled-out, deeper dance music, with elements that can take the listener to distant places. This month, I have provided a perfect audio backdrop to your summer festivities. Chill out with this FRESH Sessions mix at your next pool party or tanning session, and enjoy the hot cuts and deep grooves.
I will be playing at the Coachella Valley Brewery, 30640 Gunther St.m in Thousand Palms, on Saturday, May 3, at the Beer and Bruises fundraiser for the Coachella Valley Derby Girls! The event goes from 5 to 9 p.m. and includes all kinds of fun stuff. Come have a beer, and support some local awesomeness! Follow me at www.facebook.com/ansofficial for more gig info.
Here’s the May track list. Scroll down to listen, and enjoy!
- CFCF, “Invitation to Love”
- AIMES, “Keep on Movin’”
- Kartell, “Two Step” (Original Mix)
- The Players Union, “Barry and Marvin”
- Patrick Baker, “Control”
- Soho808, “Get Up Disco”
- Moon Boots, “Got Somebody”
- Irish Steph (featuring Eleven), “Crush” (Eumig and Chinon Remix)
- Perseus, “Running Back to You”
- Crayon featuring KLP, “Give You Up” (Darius Remix)
- All Night Shoes, “Out of Time”