Another month, another FRESH Mix!
This is the third edition of the FRESH Mix—and, of course, the last of 2013. I want thank everyone who has been following the FRESH Mix. I am passionate about sharing the music I love with people. I also want to thank the Coachella Valley Independent for being brave enough to host this feature!
Ok, that’s enough. Let’s get to the music!
This month’s FRESH Mix is focused on a deeper style of music. Not all electronic music features massive synthesizer lines and giant bass kicks. In fact, some has a sound that can best be described as “chilled out.” I personally enjoy deep house, because it can easily blend with other styles, such as my favorite—disco!
The final track is a remix from local Coachella Valley DJ/producer A_Onceler, aka 20-year-old Aaron Rodea. While he’s still finding his style, Aaron has already done a handful of mixes that show off his skills. I asked him to remix my track “Like This” for my debut album, Slow Emotion, and he did not disappoint.
I look forward to rocking out with you all in 2014! Thank you—and as always, the best is yet to come.
Enjoy this mix, embedded below. Enjoy!
- Deepjack and Room4Space, “Right Here” (Original Mix)
- Naughty Boy featuring Sam Smith, “La La La” (Oliver Nelson and Tobtok Remix)
- JBAG, “Mogadisco” (Original Mix)
- Just Kiddin, “The One” (Original Mix)
- Bit Funk, “It Ain’t Easy”
- Quinten 909 and Rob Black, “No One Like You”
- Fare Soldi, “Frum Frum” (Original Mix)
- Duke Dumont featuring A*M*E, “Need U (100%)” (Amtrac Remix)
- All Night Shoes, “Like This” (A_Onceler Remix)