Welcome to the first FRESH Monthly Mix with All Night Shoes!
FRESH is a live mix of music curated by me, All Night Shoes, aka Alex Harrington. Each month, I will be featuring the best music in the dance/indie/electronic scene—both locally and globally.
I draw influence from artists all over the world, and discover amazing music daily. Being a DJ and producer, I find that sharing great music is rewarding and exciting. My goal in the months to come is to introduce you to all kinds of new artists and new sounds.
This month’s theme is “Summer After-Party.” The hottest season is coming to the end, and the tracks I’ve featured are perfect for chilling out with friends—or getting close to someone you love. I enjoy tracks that take me for a ride, and feel like a journey. I’ve packed this mix with big beats, deep vibes and just enough funk to make you want to dance.
You can hear all these tracks and more when I play the Coachella Valley Independent Release Party, hosted at Clinic Bar and Lounge, on Wednesday, Oct. 16! Stay FRESH and enjoy!
Enjoy the fresh mix below!
- Chris Malinchak, “So Into You”
- Aimlo, “UH OHHH”
- Anna Paul, “Cold Heart” (produced by Vanilla)
- Miguel, “Adorn” (Oliver Nelson Remix)
- Patrick Baker, “Blissed Out” (Club Edit)
- Cyclist featuring Maiko Watson, “Shine”
- Breakbot, “Easy Fraction” (Yaaman Remix)
- All Night Shoes, “Like This”
- Disclosure, “You and Me” (Pat Lok “Homies Wear” Remix)